This post explains the different solutions you can try if you get stuck WWE 2K22 White Screen Edition Under Windows 11/10. WWE 2K22 is the latest WWE game available for Windows PC. The graphics have been completely redesigned and the gameplay improved. But like any other Windows game, it is also not without problems. Several users reported encountering the white screen issue while playing WWE 2K22 on their Windows PC. So, if you are also facing the same problem, then proceed with our troubleshooting guide to get rid of the problem.
WWE 2K22 White screen issue on Windows PC
Here is a list of all the effective solutions that you can try to fix WWE 2K22 white screen issue on Windows PC.
- Restart the game and PC
- Check server status
- Run the game in high performance mode
- Graphics driver update
- Check the integrity of game files
- Temporarily disable your antivirus
- Reinstall Microsoft Visual C++
- Reinstall the game
Now let’s see all the solutions in detail.
1]Restart the game and PC
The first thing you need to do is restart WWE 2K22 on your system. It turns out that there might be a temporary cause please causing the problem. So, restart the game and check if it fixes the problem. If the problem persists, you can restart your computer and see if that makes a difference.
2]Check server status
If there is an ongoing server issue with the game, you will face various issues including the white screen issue. You can check the server issue by visiting the official WWE 2K Twitter account. In this case, you can do nothing but wait for the developer to fix the problem.
3]Run the game in high performance mode
The next thing that you can do is to try to change the graphics settings of the game. By default, Windows decides how much graphics performance it wants to allocate to a specific application. However, you can also change the settings manually to improve the performance of the app. to do this. Follow next steps.
- Open the Settings menu by pressing the Windows + I hotkey.
- In the System option, go to an offer > Schedule.
- Click on the Browse option and go to where you have installed WWE 2K22 on your computer.
- Choose the WWE 2K22 exe file.
- Once you add the game to the list, tap on it.
- Click Options.
- In the context menu, tap high performance.
- Click Save.
Now launch the game and check if the issue is resolved or not.
4]Update the graphics driver
Downloading the latest graphics driver update is another effective solution that you can try to get rid of the white screen issue. It turns out that WWE 2K22 is a graphics game; So, you need to make sure that you have the latest graphics driver installed on your system to run the game without any issues. Here are the steps for updating drivers.
- Update the installed graphics driver by visiting the official website of the manufacturer.
- You can download the latest graphics driver updates through Windows Update.
- You can update the driver using different driver update software.
- If your system already has an INF driver, follow the steps below.
- Open Device Manager.
- Click on Display adapters to expand the list.
- Right-click on the installed driver and select Driver Update.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the update process.
Once the update and installation process is complete, launch the game and check if the issue still occurs. If so, try the next solution.
to see: Fix Minecraft stuck on white loading screen
5]Check the integrity of game files
If the game files get corrupted or disappear by any chance, you will face the white screen issue. You can escape from the situation by checking the integrity of the game files. Here’s how to do it.
- Launch Steam on your Windows PC and click library The option is at the top of the window.
- Locate WWE 2K22 and click on it.
- From the context menu, choose the Properties option.
- In the next window, click on the Local Files tab.
- Select the Check the integrity of game files to choose.
Open WWE 2K22 and check if the white screen issue is resolved.
to see: How to fix a white screen on a Windows laptop or computer monitor
6]Temporarily disable your antivirus
Any antivirus software installed can also be the main cause of the problem. As a workaround, you can temporarily disable any antivirus while playing games. Go through the process and check if that fixes the problem.
7]Reinstall Microsoft Visual C++
The solution is to reinstall the Microsoft C++ installer. Here are the steps you need to follow to get the job done.
- Open the Start menu by pressing the Windows key.
- In the space provided, type Applications and Features and press the enter key.
- Right-click on the installed Microsoft C++ programs and choose the Uninstall option.
- Now download the latest Microsoft C++ Redistributable Package by heading to Microsoft Download Center.
Once the installation process is done, launch the WWE and check if the issue is resolved.
Read: Fix Google Chrome blank white screen on Windows
8]Reinstall the game
In the worst case scenario, if none of the above solutions helped you fix the problem, then the last thing you can try is to reinstall the game. The origin of the problem. So, reinstall WWE 2K22 to fix the white screen issue on your Windows PC.
Why is my game showing a white screen?
There can be several reasons why a white screen appears in your game. But among all of that, the main culprit can be the incompatible graphics driver. The situation mainly occurs if you have not downloaded the latest graphics driver update for a long time. So, update the driver and check if that makes any difference to the situation.
How to fix stuck loading screen?
It is very easy to fix the stuck loading screen. Whether it is unplugging the USB dongle, performing a disk surface test, or activating safe mode, all of these methods can come in handy in the situation. Moreover, repairing the system, restoring the system to its previous healthy state and clearing the CMOS memory are other ideal solutions for this situation.
read more : Microsoft Teams displays a blank white or black screen.