Contributions are temporarily disabled for this live broadcast.
- G7 Diplomatic HeadsDuring the three-day meeting in Engels, Germany, he kept up the pressure on Moscow, saying on Saturday 14 Maythat they “You’ll never know” The borders that Russia is trying to change Since the war in Ukraine.
- Russia stopped delivering electricity to Finland on Saturdaybecause allegedly “unpaid”. Tensions escalate between Moscow and Helsinki, which have announced their desire to join “without deadline” To the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) under the influence of the Russian offensive in Ukraine. Moscow, seeing this with a very grim look, has already threatened to retaliate “military-technical”. The Finnish power grid operator has confirmed that it can dispense with energy imports from Russia.
- According to the Institute for the Study of War, ISW, “Ukraine seems to have won the battle of Kharkiv”. The US think tank says the Russian military has not tried to resist Ukrainian counter-attacks in recent days, and is now focusing on “orderly withdrawal” Troops trying to surround the second city in Ukraine.
- Significant losses of equipment and personnel on the Russian side It was announced on Facebook Friday evening, Serhi Haïdaï, Ukrainian Governor of the Luhansk Region: There is heavy fighting on the border with the Donetsk region, near Popasna. It’s terrifying, but they’re still trying to achieve their ends. However, according to the objections [de communications téléphoniques]And We understand that an entire battalion refused to attack because it saw what was happening. » In Mariupol, negotiations will be “very Difficult” About the fate of the last defenders of the strategic coastal city.
- London: The Russian Army in slow motion. Britain’s Ministry of Defense said on Friday that Ukrainian forces had withdrawn “successfully” A Russian attempt to cross the stream near Severodonetsk, which caused heavy losses to the troops in Moscow, it was felt that the Russian army was not. “He made no tangible progress even though he concentrated his forces there afterwards.” To give up conquer Kyiv.
- Tensions between Volodymyr Zelensky and Emmanuel Macron. The Ukrainian president expressed his regret over the Italian series Rai, whose French counterpart is seeking dialogue with Moscow. “ We must not look for a way out for Russia, and Macron is doing it in vain.”he said before adding “I know that he wanted to get results in the mediation between Russia and Ukraine, but he did not get any. The Elysee replied: The President of the Republic did not discuss anything with Vladimir Putin without the approval of President Zelensky. »
- Ukraine’s Defense Minister Oleksiy Reznikov, in a Facebook post, said this morning that his country is entering In a new and long phase of the war. To prepare for this, kyiv plans to increase its production capacity for military equipment, andTo be able to arm a million citizens.
- A breakaway region of Georgia will hold a referendum on integration with Russia. The authorities of Georgia’s pro-Russian separatist region of South Ossetia announced Friday evening that these consultations will be held on July 17.
- The European Union (EU) will Additional military aid worth 500 million euros EU foreign policy chief Josep Borrell said Ukraine would help it defend itself against a Russian invader.
Read all our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
Investigation. How Vladimir Putin revived NATO
a report. In Portugal, the sponsorship of Ukrainian refugees by pro-Russian activists caused a scandal
a novel. Eurovision: Under the kitsch, rhinestones and sequins, the weight of geopolitics
decoding. Ukraine is wary of the project “European Political Community”
story. Legend of the decisive battle
Analytics. Tortured Russian Prisoners: Verified Videos by the world The involvement of a battalion of Ukrainian volunteers
decoding. The war in Ukraine has reignited the hypersonic arms race
Find yesterday’s live stream at this link.