game news Red Dead Online: Always More Gold for Players and a Free Outfit
If Red Dead Online struggles to deliver major updates – to players’ dismay – the title offers monthly events to sustain its community. Moreover, the multiplayer mode in Red Dead Redemption II today offers to increase your earnings.
gold and xp galore
It’s time to take out the gun and cowboys, Red Dead Online, the multiplayer mode that Red Dead Redemption II presents, in July of this year, to come out with gold bars, experience points, but also a new outfit thanks to the “Call to take up gun.”
Starting now, and throughout the month of July, Red Dead Online players will be able to participate in exploration mode missions or even Bounty Hunter missions to earn double bucks and XP points. Players who want bigger payouts can also play the Premium Series (see appendix below), to receive triple bucks at the end of the game, or even loot gang dens. Achieving such a feat will allow you to increase your experience points three times faster.
In addition to many awards, Red Dead Redemption II brings players the schedule of the July series’ highlights (available below) with a new free outfit. In fact, when players go to the tailor, they can leave in a Randonor outfit consisting of all these items: a brown Cayuga hat, a blue and brown Hartmann jacket, a brown Lancer jacket (men) / royal suede jacket (women), and a plain shirt (male) /Casual Top (Female), Black Rifleman Gloves, Black or Brown Deadboot Holster Belt and Weak Deadboot Side Handle Holster, Black Lightfoot Pants, Dusty Brown Ruber Boots, and Brown Deluxe Jerden Boots.
July Feature Series Schedule and Bonuses
July 5-11: Explosive Series
- Dig the hatchet and participate in Call to Arms this week to take advantage of a 50% discount offer on the LeMat . pistol
- Reach Wave 8 or higher on any Call to Arms map this week to go away with an offer to get a free mini toy gun
July 12-18: Extreme Public Enemy Series
- Defend the innocent and your allies against waves of attackers in Call to Arms this week to receive an offer of 40% off the gun of your choice
- Players familiar with criminal activities who complete at least one Blood Price and Blood Price Chance contract this week will receive a Red Gardenia hat as a reward.
July 19-25: Extreme War Loot and Treasures Series
- All attendees of this week’s Call to Arms will receive a 30% off offer on any weapon to reward them for their efforts against the outlaw hordes
- Intrepid travelers who complete two Discovery Mode events will receive a new jacket: the blue Charo jacket for men and the Blue Ballard jacket for women.
July 26 to August 1: Last Survivor Extreme Series
- Finish the month at the highest level by playing Call to Arms to enjoy a reward for a free weapon component
- Players who join a permanent party to play Call to Arms will receive red Shaffer Leggings as a thank you for doing their duty.
privilege of the month
- Red Dead Online players will get 15 Dynamite and 3 Gravesend Bolas for logging in this month, and those who reach rank 10 or higher at any time during the month’s event will enjoy 100 Split Head Rifle Ammo and 50 rounds of incendiary bullets for pump action rifles.
- Completing 5 Role Challenges during any week of the month will earn you a Blue Carbow Double Bandolier, while winning 3 rounds of Showdown Mode during any week of the month will earn you a 50% off offer on any weapon. Additionally, restrictions on holster straps and vulnerable hand holsters are removed.
Note that rewards are awarded to players within 72 hours of completing the challenge.
Buy Red Dead Redemption II on PC / PS4 / XBOX ONE on Amazon
This page contains affiliate links to some of the products JV has selected for you. Every purchase you make by clicking one of these links won’t cost you more, but the online merchant will pay us a commission.