game news NBA 2K23 promises us top of the basket with multiple and separate additions to MyTEAM mode, see all the new features
On September 9, publisher 2K’s flagship basketball game is back on a wide variety of media. Like every year, the teams working on the new iteration pay attention to players’ feedback and try, as much as possible, to please them with much-needed additions. Today, MyTEAM mode is fundamentally important and is supposed to make a lot of people happy!
- An impressive comeback full of new features for NBA 2K23
- Multiplayer, solo… MyTEAM doesn’t do things in half
An impressive comeback full of new features for NBA 2K23
The start of the school year is approaching – or even already here, for some – and with it, the annual Sports Edition. If we wait until the end of next month to get our hands FIFA 232K Publisher doesn’t intend to wait long to start up NBA 2K23. The game, available in a few days, continued to reveal itself through August, inspired here and there Various editions of the title and discipline stars, Including Devin BookerWho will be the stars? In addition to its dazzling visual options, the futuristic 2K sports game was quick to reveal its first in-game visuals, and for the 2023 release, NBA 2K23 has worked on gameplay rich in surprises.
At the beginning of the month we introduced you to Summary of major changes (Stages of attack, defense, artificial intelligence, etc.), but fans of licensing are not finished with the pleasant surprise! today, NBA 2K23 Tell us about the very popular MyTEAM mode and the additional modifications and features that will appear in the 2023 edition. Keen to please the players they have been loyal to for many years, The development teams have revised their version of MyTEAM so that the new version fits players’ requirements and expectations, and that’s what they promise us!
Multiplayer, solo… MyTEAM doesn’t do things in half
Therefore, the reference to the basketball game on consoles and PC has once again taken care of its MyTEAM mode, and among the novelties there are two main ones. Or not, 2K announces that it will be possible to play cooperatively, for the first time, with three friends in online Triple Threat mode (triple threat) : Co-Op to face three other players. Another notable addition is the placement in Single player version of Clutch Time mode (Quick game mode with 4-point line) where you can face the AI of the game. For the occasion, 2K posted a video (available at the top of the article) explaining All MyTEAM mode upgrades And frantic follow-up to the game you will be hosting A new season every six weeks !
Those who have already got their hands on MyTeam mode quickly realize that it is very important to collect player cards to fill their deck. about this, 2K introduces a new way to play called cup lockerWith the aim of winning high-ranking players. Note that player cards can also be used in the context of ” Exhibitions “,” Missions to collect special rewards. Finally, players will be happy to know that they will now have more freedom thanks to Delete contracts in MyTEAM ! However, there is a major downside as Nintendo Switch players will have to forgo Triple Threat Online: Co-Op mode, which is one of the main additions to MyTEAM mode. Below you will find more information about the new features of this central game mode in NBA 2K23 :
Other features of MyTEAM mode in NBA 2K23:
- Unlimited : All-new Prestige levels allow players who level up to start over and unlock more rewards. Players will earn Season Points, with each victory or defeat, which will help them advance through the levels. Besides the rewards in each level, there is a new chest that you can unlock after each victory. The leaderboards are back and stats for friends and top players in the MyTEAM community will appear. As a bonus, a special code will be displayed next to the names of the top 10 players. Players can also earn a special code for completing all possible levels and prestige for the season.
- Beginner Cards Players can choose between All-Stars Ja Morant, Jimmy Butler or Joel Embiid to lead their group. Players will be able to play with their starting card options in Triple Threat before finalizing their decision. After 10 matches in any MyTEAM mode, players will earn a 90 Overall Fred Jones Amethyst Card to help revive their team.
- Prize locker : This is a new way to earn high-ranking players from each franchise by completing the team’s prize treasury. With 15 event cards for each NBA franchise, which highlight important moments in their history, players can earn a Pink Diamond player for each team.
- Unlimited MyTEAM Championship : The $250,000 MyTEAM Unlimited Tournament is back this year for every console generation. Get access to the new Emerald Tier in Unlimited before the first game day on October 15 to participate. Finalists will participate in a personal event to crown the $50,000 Console Champions and $200,000 Grand Champions.